There are currently no upcoming Elevated Movement boot camp sessions. Check back for updates!
If you have been spending a ton of time in the gym and have been watching what you eat, but are still not seeing the results you want, this program will help you feel strong, energetic and confident without having to spend hours in the gym.
If you are a cardio queen and want to incorporate strength training into your routine but aren’t sure where to start, this program will show you how to build strong, lean muscles to help make your everyday activities easier.
If you have ever felt like you can’t enjoy social outings or time with friends and family because it will derail your fitness goals, this program will show you how you can make healthy choices to enhance your life – not take away from it.
I know how frustrating it feels to work out constantly and eat “clean” without seeing significant improvement in strength and muscle tone. For several years I over-exercised and under-ate (religiously following a calories-in, calories-out approach) and was frustrated with my fluctuating weight and constant feeling of bloat. Finally, I found that moving efficiently, and nourishing my body with the right foods at the right times was key to feeling my best.
This program isn’t just about losing a specific amount of weight or looking a certain way. This is about being the happiest, healthiest, strongest version of yourself from the inside out. We will be elevating ourselves beyond the bikini talk and start practicing self-care through movement.
My current Elevated Movers are seeing some AMAZING results and are feeling stronger than ever.
“I absolutely love this program, and the daily workouts Les put together are super fun and just the right amount of challenge. Having a community to cheer you on definitely helps you stay accountable.” – Catherine B.
Here’s what you get:
- Six-week workout program with new workouts delivered to you every week.
- Workouts will include video demonstrations for all exercises.
- Effective goal-setting materials to help you stay on track.
- Journal worksheets to help you keep track of your meals and workouts.
- Meal planning advice and strategies including sample grocery lists to make healthy eating even easier.
What to expect:
- The workouts generally take between 30-45 minutes, five days per week and will provide a combination of strength training, functional workouts and HIIT/cardio routines. Modifications will also be provided as needed.
- The workouts will be efficient and adaptable to challenge your body and fit your schedule. The workouts will vary each week to keep your body guessing.
- Detailed demonstrations of each exercise. The moves can be performed in the gym or adapted for home.
- Weekly check-ins with me for accountability and support.
The full cost of the program is $147, but this week only, I’m offering $50 off for Black Friday. That means you’ll have your fitness routine set for the rest of the year for only $97.
If your goal is to gain strength, lean out, and you are ready to participate in an engaging program, I would love to work with you. If you are ready to see real results while still maintaining a sense of fit-life balance, register HERE, request more information below or shoot me an email at les(at)thebalancedberry(dot)com. I can’t wait to workout with you!
Join the Challenge
A 7-day challenge to inspire you to build confidence and strength by releasing comparison and cultivating a positive relationship with fitness.