Welcome to the 2017 Holiday Season! I hope you’re spending time with those you love all season long. Now that the most wonderful time of the year is upon us, it’s time for gift guides galore. You know, when every blogger and their mom posts a gift guide in hopes of making some extra affiliate cash (you know I keep it 100) around here.
I’ve never posted one of these before and wasn’t planning on starting…until I had people ask me when my gift guide was coming out. Whaaaaat? People want to see a gift guide from yours truly? I couldn’t believe it until I put a poll on my Instagram stories the other day, and the results affirmed that yes, many of you would like to see what I recommend in a gift guide – so here we are.
Yes, there are affiliate links below, but please know that I am only recommending products that I love, use, and would 100% recommend and give as a gift myself. So even if you don’t use my links, I hope these picks can inspire your giving in some way! Without further adieu, here are my picks for a balanced gift guide – wellness-focused, because duh.
Kitchen Gift Picks
- Instant Pot. If you watch my Instagram stories, you know I have been OBSESSED with my Instant Pot. It’s so handy and makes delicious food FAST.
- Nutribullet. Having a Vitamix is nice and all, but if you’re balling on a budget *raises hand* the Nutribullet is a great tool to have too. I use mine daily to blend up Bulletproof-ish Coffee, for smoothies, and when I don’t want to break out the food processor.
- Silicone Baking Mat. Perfect for your loved one who loves to bake. Not only do silicone baking mats work perfectly for cookies, I use mine almost daily to roast veggies and make crispy sweet potato fries. Like parchment, but way less wasteful!
- Meal Prep Containers. Meal prep on fleek! Glass is a much safer food storage choice than plastic, especially if you use a microwave. I have a similar set and love it.
Fitness Gift Picks
- TRX GO Suspension Kit. TRX IS THE BEST. If you have a friend who is into at-home fitness, this lighter, sleeker TRX kit is the way to go. The TRX is such an amazing tool – I use it weekly!
- Resistance Bands. The perfect way to get those muscles burning without needing a ton of equipment.
- Lululemon Go Getter Bag. I was so excited to see this bag was back. I bought one last year and use it every day for the gym. It makes a great overnight bag too.
- Lululemon The Reversible Mat. This mat is my fave. It is perfect for workouts and yoga, and has a non-slip surface for hot yoga. This is also the mat I use in all my videos.
- Healthy Human Stein Water Bottle. Because who doesn’t want a really cute water bottle? ***Use code ‘STOCKUP’ for 20% off***
- Holiday Slay Fitness Guide. I had to do it! If you have someone in your life who is looking for a balanced, easy to follow workout plan the Holiday Slay Fitness Guide makes an amazing gift. ***Use code ‘BFslay’ for 25% off***
- Ultimate Nude Eyeshadow Palette. Have a makeup-loving friend? SHE NEEDS THIS. Seriously, this eyeshadow palette is my absolute favorite item. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful – so many looks can be created from this palette. Plus, the ingredients are way safer than your typical palettes.
- Clean Slate Charcoal Duo. Both the Charcoal Cleansing Bar and Charcoal Mask from Beautycounter are two staples in my skincare routine and have made all the difference for my skin. Perfect for your bestie – do masks together for girls night!
- Nude Eye Trio. As far as a neutral daily eye look goes, this trio is perfect. The cream shadow makes an amazing base or is great on its own, and the mascara and eyeliner are great too!
- Essential Oil Diffuser. Just so good. Everyone needs one. This one is a good starter for those getting into oils.
- Healthy Human Cruiser. Because everyone needs a good traveling cup for coffee/smoothies/life. But for real, these are life-changers. ***Use code ‘STOCKUP’ for 20% off***
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Balanced Berry. <3